Job ID: 214985
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
In support of the USCENTCOM HQ Operations, SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Knowledge / Requirements / Collaboration Engineering Associate to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Participates in the design and implementation of processes, tools and technologies to promote knowledge management, requirements gathering, and collaboration between support teams and customers at various levels. Identifies, captures and categorizes business information by direct communications with customers and other line of business category managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the capability required by the government customer is successfully delivered and accepted. Will be responsible for multitasking several projects, including provisioning enterprise software, infrastructure, cyber security, and network system initiatives. The Knowledge / Requirements / Collaboration Engineering Associate will ensure that each assigned project is well-defined, expertly executed, and positively accepted. Will document project progress and communicate project status to key stakeholders.
General duties will include:
· Supports Knowledge Management processes while providing guidance to manage, operate and optimize Service Desk processes to meet customer defined SLAs and SLOs.
· Assignments are objective oriented based on defined areas of responsibility. Work is reviewed and measure by management in terms of meeting the organization's objectives and timelines.
· Recommends process or procedure changes to support account objectives.
· Interacts frequently with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, and technical requirements. Leads briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
· Decisions impact work unit operations. Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to achieve results might cause delays in schedules and require the allocation of more people and financial resources.
· Interacts internally with project leadership, supervisors and technical support staff. External interactions typically with suppliers, vendors and/or customers for information sharing and basic problem resolution.
· Functions independently and provides assistance to managers and addresses more complex problems that are challenging or impactful. Prepared to work in an agile development environment and support operational requirements.
· Deployable to USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility on short notice.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.