SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst in Huntsville, Alabama! Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, team environment and must be organized and detail-oriented. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Develops, negotiates, and administers subcontract agreements and executes other aspects of the acquisition process in development of proposals and resultant subcontract agreements of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity, and complexity.
- Have some autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping the Customer Group (CG) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Member of the proposal process involving Request for Proposal/Solicitations.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate complexity supplier proposals.
- Ensures post award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
- Responsible for post-award modifications to agreements including all change-related activities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and six (6) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- Must have an understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheets, data systems, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- Experience with procurement systems such as CostPoint.
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.