SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager in support of a large platform services enterprise hosting environment. This opportunity includes working with a large enterprise of systems supporting tens of thousands of systems and endpoints across 14 program areas. Program staff consists of a program of 150+ people. The QA Manager will work closely with program leadership and technology area leads and collaborate within the work areas to identify and prioritize quality issues within the work areas.
Job duties include:
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and consultation for all phases of the quality assurance process to include analysis, diagnosis, debugging, and resolution of performance issues to ensure standards are met
- Provide oversight for IT and platform related documentation and artifacts to ensure quality and deliverable standards are achieved
- Work with technology team leads and develop a Quality Assurance (QA) strategy / methodology and work with teams across assigned technology areas to implement, monitor, and track success
- Work across technology areas to define metrics and work to generate reporting methods to track and provide metrics and measurements of QA initiatives
- Conduct audits and analyze findings to develop appropriate actions and recommendations
- Examine areas of documentation, SOPs, and reporting artifacts and make recommendation on improvement areas and institute tracking methods to determine success
- Examine After Action Report processes and methods and determine methods of improvement in the creation and delivery of document deliverables
- Examine queue management operations, work efforts, tracking and reporting and make recommendations and implement actions to improve quality of queue management policies, processes, and procedures
- Provide strategic thinking and planning and provide expertise throughout service desk operations, SOP creation, and after action report creation and delivery, and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage the overall quality of deliverables across core program areas to include SOPs, AARs, weekly and monthly status reports
- Design, monitor, analyze, and report performance metrics for quality improvement initiatives
- Examine method of automation to determine possible areas of future automation with collection, reporting, and analysis
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience.
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional or Strategic Leader Certification
- IAT Level 1 certification (A+ CE, CCNA Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP)
- Demonstrated experience within technology and information technology services setting
- Proven track record establishing ITIL practices, ISO, or other industry related best practices
- Strong familiarity with ITIL v3 and v4 gap analysis
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.