Job ID: 214704
Location: FORT HOOD, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Evening Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking Sr. Systems Administrator to provide customer support to users of supported information management systems at Ft. Hood TX. This role does require shift work. The current availability is 3:00pm to 11:00pm (1300-2300) or 11:00pm to 7:00am (2300-0700) Central Time (CT).
· Serve as part of a support team and will be available to respond to the issues defined by INSCOM G7 FM, the 116th MI BDE and the 504TH EMIB; candidates will provide support for SAN integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM supported DCGS-A CI, as well as System Administration for Windows and other applications and emerging systems.
· Provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, and other “platform” tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
· Assist in TTC and TGS integration and maintenance for Operational Ground Station (OGS) workstations.
· May be required to maintain AD for SIPR/JWICS/ CXI and NSA provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
· Contribute to delivery of training materials and provide training and instruction on CI/FPED architecture and applications.
· Proficient experience with TACLANES, to include but not limited to KG175D or KG175G.
· Proficient experience with Layer 2 and 3 switching and routing.
· Assist with the integration of an FPED solution and have a firm understanding of SOCCET GXP to include troubleshooting and system administration of GXP software.
· Conduct McAfee updates on site as required by the customer.
· Complete all assigned tasks from customer and company leadership in a timely manner.
Required Education and Experience:
· HS/GED and nine (9) years of experience; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· 5 years’ of relevant experience
· Active Top Secret/SCI clearance. (Clearance listed in JPAS.)
· Current Security+, CISSP, or CASP Certification
· Windows Server experience
· VMWare or similar tool experience
· Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements within either the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or the DIACAP IA processes
· Background and/or System Administrator experience with Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A), and other Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS)
· Experience within the US Army INSCOM Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) center, and/or with the Consolidated Infrastructure (CI)
· Linux Server experience a plus!
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.