SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Technical Deputy Program Manager (Operations) in support of a large platform services enterprise hosting environment. This opportunity includes working with a large enterprise of systems supporting tens of thousands of systems and endpoints across 14 program areas. Program staff consists of a program of 200 people.
- Work across technology areas managing and providing operational management and guidance across the program.
- Support technology areas of Windows, Linux, Oracle, VMware, SQL Server, Storage, proprietary government systems, and vulnerability management (IA).
- Support and provide project and technical guidance of project, technology, and O&M sustainment initiatives.
- Support and provide guidance of technology security practices and vulnerability management.
- Assist and oversee support of incidents, outages, and deployments, transition of systems, and failover testing.
- Provide support and guidance of SCADA systems and facility systems.
- Provide support of reporting, briefings, and Government communications for meetings, updates, follow-ups, and written correspondence.
- Creating documentation to include status reports, monthly briefings, and delivery document reviews.
- Tracking and supporting monitoring efforts and initiatives, and providing recommendations for improvements within technology areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 18 years of relevant work experience. Additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of Degree.
- This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain TS/SCI
- Strong background in technology and operations management of technology, platforms, and supporting hosting platforms and platform services
- Experience supporting and managing technology teams within a platform services setting
- Knowledge of enterprise systems to include databases, operating systems, virtual platforms, storage, messaging systems, facilities management, incident management
- Experience in vulnerability management, RMF, patching, STIGs, and vulnerability remediation
- Experience troubleshooting enterprise systems with internal and external integration; experience across NIPR and SIPR enterprise systems
- Knowledge and experience of recovery of both physical and virtual systems within an enterprise setting
- Knowledge of back up, replication, and COOP and failover testing and simulations
- Strong customer skills and able to build and sustain trustful customer relationships
- Past experience in DoD supporting technology, systems, operations, and security efforts
- Past experience with programs of 100+ staff or more
- Past experience with operations and maintenance environment including platform and system services within the DoD environment
- Experience working for large Government contracting companies providing technology and platform services
- IAT Level II certification. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Desired PMP, CISSP, and other relevant computing environment industry certifications
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.