SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Manager to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Task Order.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in Rosslyn, VA (date TBD).
- Plan and facilitate execution of strategic organizational and manpower activities in support of a geographically separated Team
- Conduct and lead risk management and mitigation, leading the risk mitigation strategies across multiple projects
- Work closely with the task order program manager to help execute the program within the defined schedule and budget, works daily with customers to provide status and insight into program execution.
- Helping with the execution and growth of the Task Order.
- Works closely with the team helping to keep schedules and tasks on time.
- Identify areas within the program that can be developed and grow.
- Lead the daily operations of a complex Team that includes the requirements analysis, and integration of several functional areas via an integrated master schedules (IMS)
- Supports and leads the Team in the creation of basis of estimates (BOE), cost estimates, and unsolicited proposal ROMs
- Coach, teach and mentor Program Analysts to become Project Managers and Program Managers
- Interact with command leadership, prepare and brief accurate organizational and manpower products in a timely and succinct manner
- Prepare Point Papers, Issue Papers, PowerPoint briefing slides, Visio organizational charts, manpower spreadsheets and comprehensive staff packages
- Work with the Government customer to develop and maintain budgets and plans for the program
- Brief SAIC leadership and the Government customer on program cost, schedule, performance and risk
- Develop new ideas to support the strategic direction of SAIC and the Government customer
- Assist with program proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of support
- Optimize the strengths of a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Coordinate tasks, track programmatic and technical issues, and support SAIC and customer meetings as required
- Coordinate and submit the Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- Answer cost data calls in regards to funded, expended, and Estimates at Completion
- Travel will be limited but could be up to 10% of the time.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and eighteen years or more of related experience (18) OR Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience.
- Active Secret Clearance, able to attain Top Secret/SCI
- 18 months of experience as a DoD Program Manager (Military or Civilian)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required, DAWIA Level III or FAC-P/PM Senior preferred
- Expert level knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office Suite products (MS Project is a must)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively interact with senior leaders
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Resourceful self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.