SAIC is seeking an Account Manager to assist with systems administration functions of customer information systems. The contractor shall provide support for NGA's Integration Design Branch. Requirements are to apply extensive knowledge of various sciences (e.g., Project Management, Business Management, Systems Administration, etc.) to support various web projects. Requirements are to:
Duties may include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers/stakeholders.
- Execute software and hardware acquisition efforts, to include initial security assessment of requested products.
- Monitor expirations and execute software renewals.
- Complete research and documentation required for agency Authorization to Operate processes.
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Evaluate processes per project to ensure project success.
- Coordinate between multiple work streams to ensure web products adhere to customer requirements.
- Develop project schedules to ensure timely completion of projects to include documentation in project management systems such as JIRA.
- Ability to lead scrum sessions and apply AGILE methodologies.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the team.
- Evaluate business requirements and ensure that project deliverables are of high-quality, accurate, and fulfill stated objectives.
- Provide project status updates to management, customers, team members, and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience;
- Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ;
- PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional customers, web teams and projects (including applying AGILE and waterfall methodologies) to coordinate the execution of website projects across multiple internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing project plans.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using SharePoint.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Project.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with web design and development process and principles.
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder requirements across multiple projects.
- Security+ Certification desired.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.