Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a .NET Developer supporting PERSTEMPO in Millington, TN. This fulltime position to support the Navy Personnel Command’s PERSTEMPO suite of applications within the BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications supporting PERSTEMPO projects.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work as a leader or member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience
- This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated progressive experience designing and developing web applications, including:
- .NET development with SQL Server for at least 3 years experience ideally with C#.
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Specific development experience with BOBI Ad Hoc report development
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC Framework and WebForms
- Experience working with TFS for SDLC tracking in addition to maintaining build and release pipelines
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
*Pre-Hire* Required Certification:
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess at least one of the following Information Security certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
*Post-Hire* Professional Certification:
Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must either obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a computing environment training certificate.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.