The National Security and Space Group of SAIC is actively seeking a Sr. Program Analyst to support our US Air Force contract at Wright Patterson AFB.
The Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for providing acquisition program management support to Division and Branch level leadership responsible for Air Force Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) research, development, production, and lifecycle acquisition and sustainment activities. This senior-level management support position will involve providing advisory acquisition program planning, budgeting, and integration support to assigned activities and projects. This position will require the individual to function in a lead acquisition program manager and integration role, in support of customer Program Manager (PM), Branch and Division leadership objectives and requirements. Key aspects of this position involve direct communication, interface, interaction, and coordination with internal Division and Branch leadership, internal program team members, external leadership, and key program stakeholders.
Specific acquisition management advisory and support duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide advisory support for acquisition management, program planning and integration support of aircraft research, development, production, and lifecycle acquisition and sustainment activities to the Medium Altitude UAS Division (AFLCMC/WII). This includes support in the general areas of financial management, contract management, budget analysis, scheduling, test, logistics, protocol, interactions with DFAS, etc.
- Assist the PM by acting a lead in the development and execution of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) activities for assigned projects related to new and advanced Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) capabilities.
- Assist the PM by interacting with other AFLCMC/WII team members to identify issues, developing recommended alternatives to identified issues, and producing draft documentation for timely, fully-staffed products or solutions.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory and draft documentation support in planning, developing, and staffing products such as mid-level briefings, correspondence, reports, databases, websites and other products.
- Assist the PM in reviewing specific or general AFLCMC/WII processes and procedures. The Contractor shall assist the PM by providing recommended process improvements for government consideration.
- Assist the PM in reviewing Acquisition Category (ACAT) reporting requirements, as well as the location, collation, or generation of the data required for government review / population in the required reports. The Contractor shall assist the PM by providing recommended process improvements for government consideration.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory input into the planning, organizing and facilitation requirements for various meetings, to include telephone and video conferences.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory and draft documentation support for the development of acquisition management, program planning and integration correspondence and other program products. Assist the PM by coordinating draft correspondence, and securing AFLCMC/WII leadership approval prior to distribution.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory assistance for financial / acquisition management support functions to include the coordination and tracking of contracts, invoices, and contract modifications.
- Assist the PM in reviewing, monitoring, and providing advisory support in the PM’s effort to document cost, schedule, and performance of assigned Contractor activities.
- Provide advisory assistance in translating stated requirements into recommended contract documents, including, but not limited to, Performance Based Statement of Work (PBSOW) and CDRLs. Assist the Contracting Officer (CO) in identifying required, or by recommending potential, FAR or DFARS clauses for government consideration.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory and draft documentation support for the development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Independently apply subject matter expertise to various project / program initiatives; investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, or evaluate solutions for project / program efforts; provide expert-level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes; and have specialized expertise that may include, but not be limited to, the following functional areas: logistics, maintenance, supply, financial management, security management, information management, contracting, etc.
- Provide expertise, knowledge, and insight into processes involving configuration control; developmental, operational and force development evaluation testing of RPAs or similar vehicles / systems; force structure and depot maintenance / sustainment requirements; and the development of requirements documentation.
- Provide ability to analyze operational capability requirements; determine technical solutions incorporating all aspects of aircraft supportability, certification and equipment readiness; and monitor the status of Contractor-generated technical data, technical manuals and engineering changes.
- Work directly with DCMA, Production Quality Assurance, and the users to coordinate DD250s, ATPs and aircraft delivery.
- Provide advisory and draft documentation assistance to the customer in support of the analysis of technical solutions for MQ-1/MQ-9 UAS for Command-and Air staff-level briefings and staff packages that support the PEM in developing, defending and justifying budgets as they proceed through USAF, DoD, and Congressional reviews.
- Provide advice and support in the Government’s development of SOW, program plans, acquisition management plans, Program Protection Plans, participate in fact-finding and make recommendations to the PM as required.
- Assist the PM in identifying potential performance standards and documenting processes related to the acquisition and sustainment of the MQ-1 and MQ-9 (or similar) systems.
- Assist the PM by providing advisory assistance and support for the development, population and maintenance of databases for the storage, retrieval, and tracking of key program metrics, and other program data as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in DoD Acquisition Management / Program Management experience with a Master’s Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.