SAIC has an immediate need for an ITSM/ServiceNow Software Engineer to support the civilian market group. This role is 100% remote.
Working under a technical lead, provides technical and end user service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM, ITOM, CSM, Cloud Management, SecOps, and ITBM to include Enterprise Service Desk for Tier 0, Tier 1 -3, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), Service Analytics, IT Automation, Asset Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITOM, ITSM, CSM, SecOps, and ITBM Tools to delivery program teams
- Provide hands-on development to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third-party vendors and other SAIC business units.
- Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting client requirements
- Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
- Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
- Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time
- Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities
- Supports Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on continued training and understanding of the platform to design innovated ideas
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Cleareance; US Citizenship Required.
- DoD 8570 Approved IAT/IAM Baseline Certification(s) IAW Appendix 3 of 8570.01-M implementation guidance
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator- MUST be able to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified- a plus
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ITBM, and ITIL-based implementations
- Minimum 14 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development
- Minimum 8 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development
- Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
- Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.)
- Client & Server API's development
- Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, Web Services
- Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Target salary range: $175,001 - $200,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.