- Facilitate meetings with contractor, Agency and third-party auditor staff to support IT-related audit engagements.
- Track artifact and meeting requests and providing status reports on outstanding items to Agency staff.
- Coordinate with contractor and Agency staff to provide requested artifacts for IT-related audit engagements in a timely manner.
- Review artifacts provided by contractor staff to ensure requested information have been properly provided and prevent release of sensitive information.
- Review audit reports and coordinate audit remediation efforts with contractor and Agency staff in order to remediate findings within specified deadlines.
- Review policies and procedures for compliance with applicable standards; and to identify areas of improvement for audit finding remediation.
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to review artifact and meeting requests and determine correct contractor personnel based on requested information.
- Candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changing environment and deadlines to provide a consistent level of service.
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Candidate must be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Understanding of FISMA and NIST standards including NIST SP 800-53 rev4.
- Experience working as an audit liaison with third-party and internal auditors for IT-related audits is strongly desired.
- Experience working as a Federal Civilian government contractor.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CAP or Security+ is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years' experience required with at least 2+ year of supporting or performing IT security audits
US Citizenship Required
Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to starting work
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.