Job ID: 212690
Location: LAKEWOOD, CO, United States
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Field Technician
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Responsible for providing desk side support to end users for complex issues regarding response and resolution. Escalation point for Junior and Mid level desk side engineers. Ability to act independently in a customer environment, as well as the ability to engage engineers from multiple teams to troubleshoot issues. Troubleshoots complex issues that were unable to be remediated by junior and mid level engineers. Updates status of queued service requests with the IT service management system.
Available to be on site as essential personnel and work around academic calendar and support cycles
- Provide technical support for workstations/Laptops/tables, printers, mobile devices, and office infrastructure
- Support client network connectivity through wireless, wired, guest, DMZ and mobile networks with NAC policies
- Provide support for faculty/Staff and Student's with software applications, backup, anti-virus technologies, including Academic and educational suite of software including engineering and simulation programs
- Work with Active Directory for user and computers management for GPO, Passwords management etc.
- Ability to diagnose hardware/software problems and escalate to higher tier with proper troubleshooting and notes
- The candidate should have an eye for detail, ability to multi-task, organize priorities, and work in a systematic style following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guides
- Provide world-class customer service and technical support via phone, in-person and or other communication mediums
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience with relavent certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.