Job ID: 213560
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are looking for a Systems/Software Engineer to join our Land Border Integration team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting career with SAIC. You will have a fast moving, challenging, and highly rewarding position keeping the infrastructure running that helps Customs and Border Protection keep our borders safe.
Required Education and Experience:
• Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment.
• Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills.
• Must have excellent team skills and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
• Bachelor’s plus two years of experience or equivalent education and experience
Must be able to obtain US Customs Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.