SAIC is looking for a Junior Automation Test Engineer who will help develop and execute manual and automated test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
- Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
- Execute test scripts and fully document all defects
- Work with development team to resolve defects
- Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness
- Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
- Able to successfully deliver solutions on various levels of Client / Server and web-based applications with expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing skills.
- Able to adapt to Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach.
- Able to Analyze Business Requirements Functional Specifications, and Design Documentations, Test Strategies, Test Plans, and User Acceptance Criteria and contributed to Static Testing
- Able to create and organizing, Test Plans, Test Sets, Tests and Test Executions in Jenkins.
- Able to run automated Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Functional Testing, Front-end, and Back-end testing scenarios
- Able to create and maintain System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing, Data-Driven testing scenarios
- Build Automation using Eclipse/IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber / Gherkin, REST Assured Frameworks and libraries to design complete Test Automation Suites using Java Programming Language.
- BS or 4 years of total IT experience
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Knowledge of test processes and test case development
- Experience documenting test plans and test scripts
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
- Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
- Keen attention to details and accuracy.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with revision control systems such as Git/Github
- Familiarity with Rally
- Experience in test script maintenance by leveraging page object model (POM) with and without Page Factory design patterns using Java/Selenium
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.