Job ID: 213246
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2021
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Provides human resource management and office logistical support for multiple civilian and military parent services/agencies supporting the Low Earth Orbit Systems Program Office (LSPO), National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, Virginia.
Develops, reviews, edits and coordinates processing of multiple parent service (NRO, USN, USAF and CIA) staffing actions, performance appraisals, and awards and recognition documents. Maintains organizational charts, recall rosters, and floorplans. Conducts various staffing and logistics analytical reports and briefings to inform and assist Program Office leadership in managing the workforce. Coordinates personnel and logistics processes with the Signals Intelligence Systems Acquisition Directorate support staff to maintain enterprise logistics databases and personnel management actions. Develops, briefs, and trains government personnel on awards and recognition program requirements, various writing practices, and processes. Supports office information management and knowledge management efforts, and facilitates office coordination and information flow.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), Acrobat Pro DC and Reader.
- Experience with U.S. Air Force and/or U.S. Navy staffing and appraisal processes
- Experience with DoD Awards and Recognition programs
- Responsiveness and ability to work with short deadlines
- Experience managing USN Fitness Reports and Reporting Senior Cumulative Average tracking processes
- Experience with USAF performance report tracking tool (NEAT)
- Experience with USAF promotion systems
- Experience with NRO Enterprises Services Portal Applications
- Experience with CIA and NRO CADRE staffing and appraisal processes
- Required: 5-10 years
- Desired: 15 years
- Desired (NRO): 3-6 years
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability