Job ID: 213203
Location: CRANE, IN, United States
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Supportability Analyst (Systems Analyst / Logistician) to support the US Navy in Crane, IN
Will be responsible for influencing technology development by identifying for incorporation supportability aspects into system development processes to ensure a sustainable and supportable product. The supportability analyst will use their experience in supportability, sustainment, system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance, and integrated product support (IPS) to support the creation of supportable product designs, plans and products.
Defense industry experience required in the following areas:
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Prognostics and Predictive Maintenance (PPMx)
Design for Supportability concepts
Knowledge of Logistics
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working in a dynamic environment where technology development is influenced by incorporating supportability aspects into the development process to ensure product life cycle success with experience in applying reliability centered maintenance processes for supportability in a Defense industry related program.
- Ensuring design is compliant with accessibility, sustainability and supportability requirements.
- Developing Maintenance Index Pages and Maintenance Requirement Cards reflecting reliability centered maintenance concepts that will be verified and validated on various system configurations using the guidance provided in MIL-STD 3034A.
- Collaborating with system engineers to update Technical Feedback Reports (TFRBs), updating in updating in Navy PMS Editor, and submitting reports in PMSMIS.
-Performing Fleet Maintenance Evaluation Reviews (MERs).
-Updating System Operability Verification Test (SOVT) Checklists
- Supporting the development of Product Supportability Analyses that develop logistics products that establish system maintainability characteristics. These analyzes will use reliability, maintainability and FMECA data to develop Maintenance Support Plans, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Support and contribute to Integrated Product Support analysis and plans covering areas like the following:
Maintenance support planning
Unique support equipment
Embedded diagnostics and prognostics
Diagnostic procedures in the technical manual
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with curiosity to learn and apply new principles and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
BS and 5 years or 4 additional years in lieu of degree.
Active Secret Clearance
Additional requirements include:
- Defense/ and or Navy systems experience as a Work Center Supervisor using the Planned Maintenance System (PMS) with a 3M certification.
- Experience using integrated product data management systems
- Working knowledge and experience with the PMS SKED is desirable.
- Understanding and experience using with the NAVSEALOGCEN Planned Maintenance System Management Information System (PMSMIS) collaborative development environment to develop, deploy PMS and respond to Fleet feedback requests.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills including experience and .
- Must be a US citizen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.