Senior Graphic Designer, TS/SCI & Poly Required
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 213185
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Ready to take your designs to the next level? SAIC is looking for a self-starting designer that thrives in an up-tempo environment and can leverage the power of Design Thinking. We want someone who can innovate with intent, and incite positive change through their design and visual storytelling capabilities! Create impactful messaging through brand design! SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join their creative team. Gone are the days of traditional government graphic design. In this role you will:
- Produce moderately complex finished graphic projects to present and clarify complex subject matter to diverse audiences
- Work on the most complex and demanding graphic projects; communicate directly with customers, facilitate design conceptualization and brainstorming sessions, mentor less experienced designers on department processes, software expertise, visual tradecraft and best practices; and enforce quality standards
- Facilitate and guide communication with customers to define project scope and requirements, product conceptualization and brainstorming sessions, identify and clarify customer expectations for content and style, and develop production timelines.
- Ensure quality control and graphic usability, delivery, and archive final products to include conformity to production standards and compliance with process and procedures, including copyright laws, internal workflow procedures, and customer’s production standards.
- Manage and prioritize deliverables based on a prioritization framework. Understand production priorities and effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
- Active TS/SCI & Poly
- Minimum of 14 years of graphic design, multimedia design, and/or web design and production experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign (Intermediate level skill), Illustrator (Intermediate level skill), Photoshop (Intermediate level skill), and Acrobat
- Portfolio of 3 graphic design products demonstrating necessary level of Adobe Creative Suite software knowledge, design theory, typography, and conceptualization ability
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability