SAIC is seeking a Financial Journeyman Specialist to conduct financial planning and support activities for current and future programs in accordance with Federal, DoD, Air Force and JWAC laws regulations, policies, directives and instructions.
- provide financial management support for POM development, budget planning, organizing and managing the program’s spend plans for obligation and budget expenditure forecasts to meet OSD goals, budget execution, funding analysis and adjustment of JWAC financial programs.
- provide support to various financial management program actions and activities, including POM development, monitoring and oversight, meetings, funds tracking,
- milestone planning, briefing preparation, staff coordination, cost risk management, and decision documents preparation.
- provide a candidate with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Candidate shall be proficient with Excel in the use of Filters, Pivot Tables, Formulas; developing Excel Macros and database solutions is desirable.
- review current data management processes and tools, such as spend plans, financial system reporting, and internal and external financial execution status reports, and develop and implement solutions to improve data management and analysis capabilities, is desirable
- comply with all aspects of the Privacy Act (PA) and safeguarding of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the execution of their duties.
- Comply with all aspects of the Privacy Act (PA) and safeguarding of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the execution of their duties.
- assist in POM and spend plan preparation, funding coordination, and documentation of other financial analysis execution and analysis in the Budget Execution Division.
- 3 – 10 years of relevant experience with Air Force financial processes, procedures and functions and an associates or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 24 semester credit hours in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance or related course work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.