SAIC is seeking a Senior Training Analyst to join our team in support of work taking place in Newport News, VA with the Army Training Information System (ATIS). This individual will be a part of a team responsible for the development, direction, planning and evaluation of training programs and activities in execution of ATIS training and deployment functions. Note: This position will temporarily be remote due to COVID19 restrictions, but will be expected to be 100% onsite in Newport News, VA; once restrictions are lifted for this location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other members of the ATIS Training and Deployment Team Lead.
- Validate and recommend changes and updates to training materials and technical documentation (i.e., Users Guides, Enterprise Help, Training Plans, training aids, handouts, and POIs).
- Participate in system development activities such as Agile Sprints, Features and Demonstrations, User Experiences (UX) and Limited User Testing (LUT).
- Review and document feedback on training data related to Training Support Packages (TSP) and other Enterprise Help Desk areas. Documented areas with deficiencies will be delivered to the Government after each Training/deployment event
- Participate in conduct of Training Readiness Reviews conducted IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 using the Instructor Evaluation Criteria. Remedy deficiencies that are not IAW with the regulation within 14-days
- Prepare periodic reports, conduct reviews and provide formal written feedback as directed by the Government Training and Deployment Team Manager
- Provide worldwide Instructor deployment management support, supervision and execution for ATIS training and deployment.
- Present technical level briefings in areas of responsibility as required
- Assist with developing procedures, plans, schedules and documents required for execution of the deployment process in accordance with U.S. Army policies and procedures
- Validate training materials, instructor certifications, reference materials and technical manuals used in performance of orientation training.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Four (4) additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience developing training materials – Microsoft office – Development of Lesson plans from scratch
- Experience delivering training to Soldiers and Civilians
- Knowledge of Army Regulation (AR) 350-1 and AR 350-70
- Clearance Requirement: Must possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract and SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
Desired Experience / Not Required:
- Knowledge of Army Training and Distributed Learning Systems.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.