SAIC is seeking a HR Services Support Specialist in our Oak Ridge, TN location.
• Performs benefits administration and support for a variety of company sponsored programs including leave programs and health and welfare programs
• Primary responsibility for Leave Administration of FMLA, military leave, workers compensation, disability and others
o Acts as a subject matters expert in working with employees, managers and other internal stakeholders regarding various leave plans providing guidance and appropriate and timely notifications
o Tracks and manages various leave types in accordance with all regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
o Assist with claims filing and resolution
• Provides assistance to internal customers through a centralized call center and e-mailbox
• Oversight of third-party benefits administration for health and welfare programs as well as disability
• Requires resolution of complex benefit issues for both employees and managers
• Maintains reporting and reconciliation processes for various programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with employees of all levels throughout the organization
• Ability and motivation to provide excellent customer service support through professional, accurate and timely responses
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships in a team environment
• Ability to understand and administer office practices and employee benefit procedures
• Ability to work within software and database tools with metric tracking capabilities
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Minimum of high school diploma and five years’ experience in employee benefits administration and support or related experience (may vary depending on education level)
Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft software
Target salary range: $35,001 - $45,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.