SAIC is seeking a Doctrinal Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support efforts at Fort Benning, GA. The candidate must be capable of:
- Developing operational orders, graphics, and TTPs in support of simulation experiments focused on the military utility of potential future Army capabilities and systems related to the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle Concept (OMFV).
- Prior active duty maneuver background is required with thorough knowledge through experience in military organizations and structures.
- Candidate must be a subject matter expert with experience in current maneuver Doctrine and the employment on systems especially at the Brigade level and below.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Army Mission Command Systems (CPoF, JBC-P) and experience with simulation software and models including One Semi Automated Forces (OneSAF).
- Candidate must be an experienced writer, with experience conducting analysis of events that supports the experiment objectives. Previous experience preparing and coordinating requirements, messages, decision papers, fact sheets, information papers, and briefing slides is required.
- Candidate must be able to document insights and findings related to experimentation results in support of a final report.
- Primary responsibilities include developing data source matrixes, data collection plans and collection instruments, data reduction and analysis.
- Responsible for, or supporting the planning, resourcing, preparation and execution of the Training Plan for each experiment.
- Ensures tactical scenarios support the analysis of experiments leading to Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leader Development, Materiel, Personnel, and Facilities recommendations.
- Provides operational expertise in support in the capability development and integration of solutions for the OMFV Concept.
- The candidate will be required to coordinate with various agencies to ensure experiment objectives are synchronized with Army, Program Manager-Maneuver Combat Systems (PM MCS), and Maneuver Center of Excellence requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years of expereince (4 years equivalent expereince accepted in lieu of degree)
Must possess an active SECRET clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.