SAIC requires a Resource Analyst Support Specialist with duty on at MacDill AFB Tampa, FL. The Resource Analyst Support Specialist will provide direct support to government acquisition personnel. This position coordinates receipt, provides analysis, and coordinates the processing of directorate staff products leading to immediate and future acquisitions, contract administration, subcontract administration, and life cycle strategy formulation for all USCENTCOM J6 (CCJ6) Information Technology efforts. Candidates for this position will support and improve upon mechanisms for monitoring acquisition staff support that leads to project and procurement initiative progress to ensure intervention and problem solving with contract and government project managers as required. Responsibilities may include developing budgets and informing on schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining customer resource management processes, and collaborating with contract and government stakeholders to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Performs a full range of acquisition support functions to include acquisition planning, acquisition packet completion, solicitation, contract review, coordination with government and contractor stakeholders in the completion of acquisitions within project management milestones/deliverables.
- Analyzes all supporting documents and requirements for contracts associated with IT purchase acquisitions and ensures support to the completion of acquisition deliverables and milestones before project closure (e.g. Acquisition Package, Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Collects quantitative and qualitative data relating to procurement and contract operations.
- Conduct market research per the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) guidelines to assist the Government in developing IT equipment procurement strategies.
- Provides management and administrative support services, using a variety of computer programs and software applications to validate travel authorizations, reviews invoices in Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and GSAAssist Systems, complete Material Inspection and Receiving Report (DD Form 250), assist with Remedy Tickets and Task Management Tool (TMT) Tasks, generating the Purchase Request Authorization Form (PRAF) and completing Request for Information (RFI) on Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP).
- Active DOD Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Experience as a Subcontract Administrator, Buyer, or as a Contract Specialist
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team by interfacing regularly with a wide range of Civilian and Military personnel.
- Candidate must demonstrate an advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and specifically in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project Profesional.
- Position requires 0-10% overseas travel and the candidate must maintain an active passport.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Initiative Act (DAWIA) Contracting Level II - or - Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) Level II Contracting.
- Knowledge of DoD contracting methods, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and precedents.
- Knowledge of the FAR/DFARS regulations and related documents used to guide acquisitions and award government funds.
- Knowledge of Remedy, Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), GSAAssist Systems, TMT, Government Purchase Card System, and SEWP System. Ability to plan, organize and conduct research, develop a wide range of acquisition documentation and complete initiation and closeout contracts procedures.
- Candidates with Project Management experience and/or PMP certification will be given prime consideration.
- Candidates with a Master's degree will be given prime consideration.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.