Job ID: 212648
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, UT, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer oriented Jr. System Administrator to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
• Coordination with the NOSC on all logical and physical issues that impact EITaaS ESD Operations
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct problems related to hardware assets
• Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Perform all patching, scanning, and imaging in accordance with standard Change Management and Government processes
• Add, remove, or update user account information in Active Directory
• Maintain the inventory (property book) and provide routine, daily and maintenance on all EITaaS ESD operated equipment.
• Perform project lead responsibilities for all new technologies which may require interfacing with customers and VIPs.
• Participate in weekly status call meetings
• Install, configure and maintain new hardware and software systems for EITaaS ESD
• Arrange repair for hardware through outside vendors
• Focal point to integrate new technologies/systems into existing environment
• Monitor logs and network and system performance correcting deficiencies as required
• Create backup and recovery policies
• Implement and enforce policies for the use of the computer system and network
• Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
• Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
• Assist Team Managers with new hire onboarding and conduct/track initial training for all staff
• Perform SCCM, NICE inContact ACD and ServiceNow System administration
• Other duties as required or directed to sustain site operations
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 2 years of hands on experience supporting Microsoft (desktops/laptops/servers) and network configuration. An additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of Degree.
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant within 90 days of hire
• Active DOD Secret Clearance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with senior level customers
Desired Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• ServiceNow Ticketing System experience
• Automated Call Distribution System experience
• Recent Microsoft Certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.