SAIC has an urgent need for a Logistics Analyst in Dahlgren, VA to support the US Navy. In this position, candidate will provide property management support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
- Tag and record Plant and minor Property Equipment in Navy ERP
- Assist Technical departments by answering questions or concerns relating to General Equipment and Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S)
- Conduct physical inventories of General Equipment, and OM&S
- Maintain subsidiary accounts for Assets under Development, Fixed Assets, and Accumulated Depreciation using Navy ERP
- Provide verbal and written assistance regarding Navy ERP system issues and may be required to participate in group/ team meetings
- Maintain and reconcile property records for land, buildings, and plant equipment
- Maintain general equipment receipt and transfer request files
- Utilize Navy ERP to process OM&S issue and transfer transactions - Scan and upload general equipment key supporting documents to Navy ERP
- Conduct inventory of containers, including container condition, nameplate verification and validation - Assist technical users with the proper packing of the container by adhering to Defense Transportation Regulations
- Reconcile and validate shipping manifests against the actual contents of the container and report their findings to the Container Control Officer
- Request creation or extension of Material Master Records from the NAVSEA ERP Business Office (NEBO) if no match is found in Navy ERP
- Work with technical departments to answer questions or concerns relating to material management and general supply assistance
- Work with local Government Points of Contact (POCs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop localized job aides for specific Navy ERP roles, deemed critical learning materials, for local users to better understand the new business processes deployed within Navy ERP and the interdependencies of source data Job aids include quick reference guides, process flow diagrams, and localized forms
- Utilize the Navy ERP to process OM&S issue and transfer transactions
- Work with local Government POCs and SMEs to conduct analysis of material and financial data and develop applicable process documentation to ensure FIAR compliant processes are recorded and accessible
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 years of related experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with cost estimating, maintaining and tracking inventory and equipment, and physical audits of inventory.
- Minimum two (2) years Windows and Microsoft Office experience
- Must be able to create, modify, review and report spreadsheets, documents and presentation
- Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active SECRET clearance with an active interim Secret clearance being acceptable to start.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.