Job ID: 212604
Location: CAMP LEJEUNE, NC, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
C-IED Training Analyst
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
Marine Corps Engineer School (MCES) supports the operating forces' C-IED training requirements through the employment of the Mobile Training Cadres (MTCs) located at various Home Station Training Lanes (HSTL). MCES provides pre-deployment C-IED training in six specific C-IED Training Courses (CTCs). Training services will include C-IED initial and sustainment training, C-IED integration at Mountain Training Warfare Training Center (MWTC) along with providing exercise evaluation and assessment support. The CIED Instructor will provide instruction to students both in the classroom and on the practical application lanes. Instructors will formally certify and maintain proficiency in all assigned CTCs, as well as supervising the practical applications and evaluations associated with each CTC.
Required Skills and Education:
BS and 0 years of experience or HS and 4 years of experience.
· Four years experience with employing C-IED tactics, technciques and procedures in an operational environment.
· Four years of combat arms experience, knowledge of squad and platoon level tactics
· Two years experience in following C-IED areas: Metal Detector Operation, Dismounted Operations in an IED Environment & C-IED Planning Considerations in an operational enviroment.
· Two years experience in training & platform instruction - formal school trained preferred.
· Working knowledge Marine Corps Systems Approach to Training and Education (SATE) as it relates to adult learning methodologies
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
· Prompt, detailed and team oriented and possess highly developed organizational skills
· The candidate must be able to withstand the rigors of inclement weather to include extreme heat and cold as well as have the ability to carry up to 40 pounds of training equipment and emplace this equipment into the ground with entrenching tools.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office & Project).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.