SAIC is seeking a Presidential and National Voice Conferencing (PNVC) Test Engineer to join a dynamic engaging team that brings out the best of your technical skills while defending American warfighters. Our highly trained technical team supports the MILSATCOM Systems Engineering Integration and Test (MSEIT) contract in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Provide test and evaluation and test operations support for a diverse set of strategic and tactical MILSATCOM systems and infrastructure. Design, plan, coordinate, and execute testing on the Air Force Command Post Terminal (AFCPT), Time Distribution Subsystem Pre Processor (TDSPP), Milstar Messaging Application (MMA), Global Broadcast Service (GBS), Ground Multi-band Terminals (GMT), Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) networks, various other systems, subsystems and MILSATCOM devices.
- Provide engineering and technician-level support for each of the above systems, including integration, communication circuit troubleshooting, system-level anomaly resolution, and the identification and isolation of software or hardware defects to evaluate/assess system modifications for shortfalls or interoperability issues and provide technical assessments to the client with regards to the modifications.
- Author and deliver technical documentation including test plans, test procedures, system configuration diagrams, engineering studies, technical white papers, and test reports
- 10% Travel (as required)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, physics, computer science, or equivalent technical discipline
- Knowledge of DoD mission system sustainment
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- 5+ years experience with MILSATCOM equipment and troubleshooting
- 5+ years experience handling Communications Security (COMSEC) materials and devices
- Knowledge operating or maintaining the following: AFCPT, TDSPP, MMA, GMT, GBS Receive Suites, NC3, cryptographic equipment (e.g., KIV-7M, ANDVT, KGV-11, KG-250), or related infrastructure and/or support equipment
- Knowledge of Secure Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) automated benchmark checks and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) manual checks, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) manual checks, and DISA STIG Viewer
- Ability to work in a highly competitive multi-contractor environment
- Must be a motivated, self-starter capable of autonomous on-the-job learning/improvement
- Systems engineering certifications, such as CSEP, ESEP, OCSMP
- 10+ years of experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation and MBSE
- 10+ years of experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships
- TS/SCI Preferred
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.