Job ID: 212505
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
****This position is Thursday-Saturday & Every other Wednesday, 7AM-7PM****
SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Computing Applications Monitoring Support (ECAMS) Watch Officer in support of 24/7/365 (12 hours shifts) operations for the DISA-JSP customer.
• Provide active onsite operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting of IT systems and subsystems via various tools to support enterprise services to worldwide customer base.
• Through the use of various IT tools members are expected to identify performance issue, isolate fault(s), correct fault(s), and escalate when necessary within Service Level Agreements.
• Must be detail oriented and document all worked performed via appropriate ticketing/tracking system
• Collaborate closely with customers, other teams, and management to resolve incident(s) via verbal and written communications while providing regular updates until incident(s) are resolved.
• Must be able to provide summary reports to both technical and non-technical individuals that address identification of the incident(s), steps taken resolve incident(s), and root cause of incident(s).
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Perform Administrator functions, including creation, modification, and deletion of accounts across various systems.
• Perform workstation and server patching and other duties as they apply to supporting Tier III initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT/technical field or a high School Diploma with a minimum 3 Years’ experience in Tier III Support operations, in lieu of a Degree.
• Proficiency with Monitoring, Ticketing, Troubleshooting, and Reporting tools
• Hands on experience with Server Administrations including virtualization
• Commitment to adapting and adhering to best practices
• Attention to detail and professionalism
• Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered
• This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
• Experience with Organizational Messaging Systems (OMS) and subsystems including AMHS, ECGS, ITS, and MCS
• Hands-on experience with VMWare, SCOM, Aternity, Remedy, Prism and Splunk
• IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.