SAIC is looking for a Security Analyst to support a dynamic Project Office located in Huntsville, AL.
- Support security administration and management to program elements, and ensure facility compliance with all DOD and Army policies and directives.
- Support inquiries and investigations to security violations and provide input to the government security officer.
- Prepare required documentation for Advanced Programs, investigation of security incidents, accreditations of facilities, and personnel security folders. Review packages for candidates, support indoctrinations, debriefs, and refresher trainings for all cleared personnel regarding obligation to protect classified information.
- Maintain required facility paperwork and accreditations, develop of security plans and procedures for safeguarding classified information and also support the control of visitor ingress/egress, escort visitors, which includes verification of visitor clearances, coordination of conference room meetings and briefing visitors on facility security requirements.
- Ensure proper handling and marking of classified materials and account for all Top Secret (TS) Material, to include inventorying and labeling all existing media within facility.
- Maintain DOD required office files, to include destruction of program materials, and secure fax operations as well as prepare documents for receiving, packaging, shipping, and secure transmission of information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience (4 years equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
Between 5 - 10 years Security experience developing and executing security policy and programs within DoD. Possess working knowledge of DoD policies, directives and instructions and technical guidance.
- Must understand and have a strong background in PERSEC (Personnel Security) to include reviewing PSQ’s, SF-86’s, JADE, etc.
- Understand or background in handling SCG’s and SOP’s, including creating, reviewing, and maintaining.
- 1 – 2 years minimum experience in working Advanced Programs
- Must possess an active TS and be able to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio - - Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- On-Guard Experience
- Experience in Both Collateral Security and SAP Security Environments
- Experience as a TSCO (Top Secret Control Officer)
- Experience as a Media Custodian/ Data Transfer Agent policies and duties
- Experience with classified shipments
- Experience with Visitor control
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.