SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Manager for a key role supporting SAIC in Broomfield, CO.
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- May be involved in customer installation and training.
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Generally interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background. Additionally, may interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customer's problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and nine (9) years of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years of experience.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must possess an Interim Secret clearance to begin work, and be able to obtain or possess a Secret clearance.
- Current Security+ or ability to obtain certification within 2 months of hire
- Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience.
- Proven experience providing effective and professional communication, addressing moderately complex.
- Technical issues via telephone, email, and chat.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well with all teammates in a fast-paced SLA driven environment.
- Interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Understanding of IT concepts/practices and experience with common service desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with account administration and password resets in a Microsoft Active Directory Environment.
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.