Job ID: 212141
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2021
Subcategory: SW Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced full stack developer to join an exciting opportunity focused on the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) capability in multiple systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will have expert, hands-on experience with a variety of development languages, particularly AI. As part of an Agile development team, you will design and rapidly deploy scalable solutions to cross-functional teams supporting multiple product development cycles. You will be a motivated, self-starter that can individually manage multiple development cycles simultaneously supporting various product development teams to provide an innovative solution to a complex problem.
***This is a remote position***
You will implement state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms, apply off-the-shelf AI, and data-centric tools. Collect, maintain, and use AI training data and implement AI skills through Natural Learning Processes (NLP) and Natural Learning Understanding (NLU) to better employ AI technology. The candidate should have robust quantitative modeling and applied computational skills, including developing, implementing, and executing activities around dynamic systems, machine learning, agent-based modeling, optimization, and network analysis.
• Design, plan, develop, implement, and maintain artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, and statistical processes against business requirements.
• Provides hands-on development of AI technology, skills, utterances, and processes to aid the ITSM Service management team and enhance the overall end-user experience.
• Work with a team of individuals in an Enterprise program to implement a scalable AI solution in a secure DOD environment for a significant military customer.
• Automate business processes utilizing machine learning, perform testing, and build enterprise-level production processes with artificial intelligence.
• Codes, tests, and implements business solutions according to all SAFe Agile principles and industry standards.
• Engages with the Product Owner and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements. Actively participates in all SAFe Agile ceremonies.
• Participates in structured walk-throughs, secure coding, and technical reviews, ensuring application coding and design follow secure coding and design principles.
• Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management.
***This job pays $120k annually based on experience and other factors***
• Bachelor's degree in AI/ML, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, STEM field, or similarly qualified discipline (Advanced degree preferred), with 5 years of relevant experience. Additional 5 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a Degree.
• Excellent understanding of AI techniques and algorithms, such as deep learning, machine learning, and predictive analytics.
• Solid understanding of the current web, web application servers (Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, IIS), web services (SOAP/REST), databases MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understanding of containerization and familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to work on and resolve complex technical issues.
• Experience developing and gathering requirements for complex enterprise systems.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements.
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
• Active Secret Security clearance
• Must be U.S. citizen.
• Comfortable working 100% remote and in highly matrixed environments, must be a self-starter.
• Familiar with Service Now, Azure, AWS, AI/ML offerings, Expressive Barista, Aisera, etc.
• Experience implementing AI Technology in a DOD environment.
• Demonstrated experience or past performance successfully deploying and implementing AI functionality in DoD and/or Federal Agency organizations.
• Proficiency in C++, C#, Java, and other programming languages.
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.