SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented ServiceNow System Developer/Administrator to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
**THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE/VIRTUAL/WORK FROM HOME**
Position requires developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of our DoD customer. Apply innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture. Design and review new requirements and new features based on business needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports using ServiceNow platform.
- Using a self-hosted ServiceNow solution, design and implement the user controls and policies.
- Setup, support and maintain ServiceNow platform and applications
- Configure and customize ServiceNow workflows and notifications for all ServiceNow modules including ITSM
- Participate in design review with other team members
- Prepare requirement specifications and design documents to include process workflows, self-service components and user on-boarding
- Contribute to user management process, usage, data-security and policy compliance in ServiceNow
- Participate in service delivery process discussions and facilitate needed ServiceNow customizations, configurations and dashboards to support the delivery process
- Document content for ServiceNow customizations, workflows and usage
- Act as a single point of contact for ServiceNow operations, application(s) health, database backup and recovery
- Troubleshoot and remediate availability, access controls and other operational issues
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters
- Create, maintain and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent related field experience) and a Minimum 5 years of overall experience in ServiceNow, architecting, and development
- Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management, Performance Analytics, Configuration Management Database
- Computing Environment Certification for ServiceNow System Administrator with minimum of New York release
- Ability to interact with team members at all levels, including business operations, technology, and management
- MUST HAVE DoDD 8140.01/8570.01-M (IAT Level 2) Certification (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security) or CISSP. Would also consider IAT Level 1 certification in lieu of an IAT Level 2 certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret Clearance, interim secret will be required to start. SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim clearance for the qualified candidate.
- Advanced training courses/certifications in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of partner products integrated with ServiceNow
- Experience with large integrations or deployments of ServiceNow
- Experience working with U.S. Federal Government customers a plus
- Previous involvement with or familiarization with DoD terminology and practices
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.