SAIC is seeking a Program Security Analyst to support an office within the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) who brings an expert knowledge of the DoD Physical, Personnel, Industrial, and Operations Security systems, processes and program management.
- Provide project management SETA support to office Security & Program Protection Director
- Conduct security support across Special Access Programs (SAPs), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Alternate Compensatory Control Measures (ACCMs), SECRET and TOP SECRET Collateral programs.
- Support office wide information technology system transition/deployment in accordance with DoD Standards
- Assist in performer site system tracking and reporting
- Prepare and submit budget projections
- Conduct secure build-outs and process development
- Assist in developing and monitoring security metrics to track progress of programs.
- Assist in identifying security efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and fifteen (15) years of related experience; Master degree and thirteen (13) years of experience
- Over 8 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical security support experience
- Experience supporting large scale Acquisition Programs, Research and Development Programs, and Operations/Support Programs
- Proficient in security program management and an in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Artificial intelligence programs, autonomous systems programs, long range kill chain programs, and maritime/shipboard programs
- Previous program security support experience with the Department of Defense
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with highly proficient analytical skills.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
- Current DoD TOP SECRET/SCI clearance (No exceptions).
- Relevant Qualifications and Specialties in security management (SAPs, FSO, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic government work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to problem-solve in a time-constrained environment and to take initiative and work independently as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize tasks through strong organizational skills as well as to lead both individuals and teams.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.