SAIC has an opening for a Cybersecurity Specialist, Bids & Proposals in Reston, VA. This role will be expected to help set and implement the Cybersecurity Business Engagement vision by integrating capabilities across the IT Cybersecurity, ITO and Business Develop (BD) portfolios to establish a comprehensive cybersecurity posture for bids, proposals, pre –contract awards, contract award services and deliverables as well as applied to the core networks and assets and the SAIC Business Sectors’ over $7B customer program contract portfolio secure execution. Strong BD B&P cyber requirement analysis and proposal security volume written documentation background and experience in proposed response deliverables for cybersecurity requirement analysis and security solutions design specifications as well as oral communication skills for the same.
- Lead the CyberSecurity Business Engagement (CS BE) effort as a Principal in the Bus Engagement Division of the CS organization by providing BD and Program Execution Lifecycles cyber technical analysis, risk and security assessments and security program/risk management fundamentals across the organization.
- Work closely with the other organizations within the Cyber Security Directorate to ensure comprehensive handoffs (training, documentation, technical integration) to Operations once Proposal and Program business requirements and business technical security architecture and security engineering tasks are complete.
- Work closely with other Business Sector, Business Development, Technology and Enterprise Cyber and Cyber Practice organizations within CyberSecurity and SAIC to ensure enterprise solutions and cyber security and program cybersecurity postures/ capabilities meet CS Business Engagement coordinated full complement of CS service catalog of Threat Intelligence/Management team’s BR, SOC, CIRT and VMP and Corp Gov Incident Response (CGIRT) requirements and adhere to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) services and policies.
- Support the development and implementation of cybersecurity technical roadmaps and documentation to drive constant cyber transformation and improvements in defensive posture throughout the enterprise Proposal, contract and program performance life-cycles.
- Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals throughout SAIC, the market segments, sub-market segments and Customer Groups. Be a cybersecurity thought leader, expert security consultant and provide mentorship for less experienced CyberSecurity practitioners and engineers.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 8 years of experience relevant to Information Technology and Cybersecurity or Master's degree with 6 years of relevant experience.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), CRISC or similar professional security certifications.
- Demonstrated previous security and technical risk –based leadership experience.
- Experience in common cybersecurity architecture and design and standard and nonstandard alternative compensating security control –based technology/system implementations. Understanding of Security policy, Cyber Security Framework (CSF), Risk Management Framework (RMF) and SANS Top 20 controls.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity and project management fundamentals, risk-based exception management, POAM tracking, fulfillment and management.
- Familiarity with common cybersecurity COTS and FOSS tools and their application in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience with FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance and Center for Internet Security (CIS), Hybrid Cloud-based information protection.
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure, system and application and mobile security application, operating system, and information protection.
- Demonstrated knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST and an understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements such as Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) / and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.