Job ID: 211802
Location: OMAHA, NE, United States
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Business Process Engineer interested in joining our team in Omaha, NE.
• Provide data driven analysis of business processes and help implement improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
• Champion awareness training and implementation of business processes.
• Provide expertise in standards and validations (i.e. ISO 9000).
• Utilize a wide range of improvement tools and use metrics to track performance.
• Provide comprehensive services and have the process knowledge to solve complex problems.
• Performs tasks requiring in-depth knowledge of business domain targeting process efficiency and improvement
• Confers with client executive management to define the client's strategic business information technology goals and advises in the reengineering of business processes to meet those goals.
• Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to process modernization projects.
• Responsible for effective transition of existing project teams, and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
• Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
• Acts as key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
• May provide daily supervision and direction to business process reengineering team, or high-level consulting input
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Relevant certifications a plus
• Must have demonstrated capability for oral and written communications
• Staff specialist in business process engineering with extensive knowledge of the domain area.
• Expert in business process architecture and modeling techniques.
• Exercises independent judgment within a specific area of responsibility.
• Experience in adapting functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive enterprise application solution sets.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must pass active Top Secret Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.