SAIC seeks a Senior Financial Analyst who can demonstrate experience and ability in:
- General responsibilities include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of IC budgets.
- Assist in preparing and disseminating programmatic guidance, advice, and all necessary templates to IC agencies to ensure budget justification materials are accurate and complete.
- Review, documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
- Review, monitor, and summarize Congressional budget actions and relevant legislation affecting NIP funding and personnel. Conduct analysis to identify and communicate directed actions and potential impacts to IC programs and authorities.
- Assist in preparing executive correspondence by reviewing documents for technical corrections and edits; such documents include inter-departmental letters and memoranda, budget appeals, responses to Congressional queries, and questions for the record.
- Support in the planning, development, implementation, production and delivery of the annual NIP budget formulation schedule to include the production and delivery of the CBJBs.
- Assist in the development of a database to track and ensure full accountability of all CBJBs from production to delivery to designated recipients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (Required).
- Proficiency in Share Point to support the CFO website maintenance and other customer requirements (Desired).
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- This position is located in McLean, VA .
Qualifications - External
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Management, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or a related discipline, is preferred.
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Programming and Budgeting.
- TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly REQUIRED.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.