SAIC is seeking a Lead Biometric Field Engineer.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- Provide training and advisement to Army customers on the operational use of biometrics program related applications and new and emerging technologies.
- Provide direction and oversight in the development of a biometrics program related training support package (TSP), associated Lesson P
- Provide senior level oversight and direction in support of managing analysis and field services in support of biometric modalities and exploitation services requirements.
- Lead the day-to-day technical guidance, customer engagements, task prioritization, and project baseline activities that include initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- Lead the daily operations of a complex Government/Contractor team that includes the requirements analysis, systems engineering, and integration of multiple functional areas and tools, including by not limited to an integrated master schedules (IMS), basis of estimates (BOE), and work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Provide oversight of all reach back support, requests for information processing, troubleshooting, and training assistance visits for end-users in various COCOMs.
- lans (LPs), Work Packages (WPs) and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) to be used in both tactical collection and static analytical roles, in conjunction with multiple biometric modalities.
- Implement and refine a dynamic deployment schedule for CONUS locations and OCONUS theaters in support biometric program mission requirements.
- Complete, track and update biometrics related products and reports, pertaining to requests for information processing and statistics in support of customers and end-users.
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 16 years of related experience OR Bachelors and twelve (12) years of experience; OR Master’s Degree or higher, and ten (10) years of experience;
- Active Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI and be SCI-eligible or current TS/SCI
- Experience with current and emerging biometric technologies, biometric modalities and exploitation services.
- Experience in training development and training execution.
- Experience in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in writing and oral communications, including presentation experience consistent with All-Source reporting standards.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.