Job ID: 211446
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join a dynamic Agile team that enjoys the challenge of utilizing the latest technologies to implement state-of-the-art systems for enterprise IT as a Service program. The individual has a proven track record of development, problem-solving, and delivering projects in an enterprise system. The Full-Stack Developer can work in multiple disciplines, manage multiple priorities and projects, is a self-starting individual. The candidate should have experience throughout the entire development stack and a broad background in delivering enterprise-level solutions.
***This is a remote position***
• Design, plan, develop, implement, and maintain software solutions across the EITaaS program, including business operations, product teams, and enhancing the end-user experience.
• Provides hands-on development in multiple technologies through system integrations, APIs, and process automation, utilizing programming skills and IVA/RPA technologies.
• Work with a team of individuals in an Enterprise program to implement scalable solutions in a secure DOD environment for a significant military customer.
• Automate business processes utilizing AI technology, machine learning, and enhance program resources performance, building efficient, scalable, and enterprise-level production processes.
• Programs, tests, and implements business solutions according to all SAFe Agile principles and industry standards.
• Engages with Product Owners and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements. Actively participates in all SAFe Agile ceremonies.
• Participates in structured walkthroughs, secure coding, and technical reviews, ensuring application coding and design follow secure coding and design principles.
• Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management.
***This job pays $100k-120k annually based on experience and other factors***
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, STEM field, or similarly qualified discipline (Advanced degree preferred), with 5 years of relevant experience. Additional 5 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a Degree
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
• Active Secret Security clearance
• Must be U.S. citizen.
• Solid understanding of the current web, web application servers (Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, IIS), APIs, web services (SOAP/REST), databases MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understanding of containerization and familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Microsoft AD, Azure AD, LDAP, and directory services.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to work on and resolve complex technical issues.
• Experience developing and gathering requirements for complex enterprise systems.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements.
• Comfortable working 100% remote and in highly matrixed environments, must be a self-starter.
• Familiar with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies for process automation across platforms, UiPath, Blue Prism, etc.
• Knowledge of federation and SSO technologies, such as SAML, OAuth, ADFS, OCSP, multifactor authentication, and PKI/smart cards.
• Excellent knowledge of ITSM, ServiceNow, and application integration.
• Proficiency in C++, C#, Java, and other programming languages.
• Experience with AWS and/or Azure.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.