We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Executive Support Platinum Technician to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The Executive Support Platinum technician must be capable of coordinating multiple open issues and interfacing with customers at the Executive level. The technician will take ownership for all IT issues/concerns, ensure that the root causes of IT issues are understood and addressed and will ensure the appropriate escalations during unscheduled outages.
The candidate must provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity. Coordinate customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and productivity and positive impact on customer satisfaction. Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
The candidate must be capable of communicating and reporting to all levels of Executive Staff, Service Desk Management and be responsible to attend high level meetings to present information when required.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Work a flexible schedule and provide after-hours support on an on call basis (7x24 support – Rotational)
- Install and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems and standard business applications, including desktop systems, associated peripherals, and verification of operation.
- Install and troubleshoot Apple products ranging from MAC OS X, iPhones, iPads, and hardware.
- Work with other IT groups to rollout hardware and software upgrades, implement new equipment and services, and assist with new product testing and special projects
- Provide current communication and assist in the execution of IT initiatives that might impact the Executive staff
- Develop and maintain up-to-date PC and accessories inventory and promote IT standards
- Respond to phone and e-mail inquiries that are placed to the supervisor or technician and directly interact with customers to resolve local and network related issues
- Timely follow up with customers to ensure problems are resolved successfully and satisfactorily
- Demonstrate a skillset associated with bridging technical problems that cross functions, such as understanding cause and effect and root cause relationships for complex IT problems.
- Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment
- Document and revise all resolutions to be updated in IT knowledge base
- Be able to manage projects and heavy caseload while responding to customers request in a high priority fashion
- Follow corporate and Federal IT Security Policies
- Home support including troubleshooting of Software Applications and the Operating System Software, Equipment diagnostics, problem isolation and repair including warranty work (Minimum)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of combined supervisory and support experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Supported Sr. Executives, preferably within the Federal Government, C- level support experience highly desired
- In-depth Desktop Support (Preferably on a Federal Contract)
- Microsoft Windows 7/ Win 10 Operating Systems
- Enterprise MAC support - Mac OS X
- Exchange Administration
- Active Directory administration
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Group Policy administration
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Adobe Acrobat (Reader/Standard/Pro)
- Desktop and Laptop Hardware troubleshooting (PCs & MACs)
- Mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Blackberry devices)
- Mobile OS’s (IOS/Android/Win8)
- Microsoft Active Directory domains
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Blackberry Client
- Good Application
- Data Encryption (Entrust)
- Ability to obtain a Department of Energy security clearance. Current Top Secret a plus.(U.S. citizenship is required.)
- IT certification(s): A+, Net+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, and/or MCSE, ITIL, HDI
- Multiple Shifts available: Covering 8am-8pm
- Travel: Yes (10%)
- On-call: Yes (24x7 rotations)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.