Job ID: 211453
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Description - External
SAIC is seeking a Program Management Office (PMO) Support SME to join the National Security Customer Group in supporting our IC customer in Chantilly, VA.
The successful candidate provides PMO support across a variety of functions, to enable successful program staffing, management and reporting to enable Customer mission success. They directly interface with the PM, the DPM, Office Leads, the individual team members, and at times the Government COTR, in performance of their duties, with excellent professional and interpersonal skills. This position requires a customer-service focused individual, able to complete assigned tasks successfully and on time with minimal guidance. The successful candidate will perform routine and non-routine tasks including special projects, which may include, but are not limited to:
• Oversees, manages and executes staff onboarding and offboarding processes, including all required external PMO coordination. Responsible for documenting staff onboarding and off boarding processes and recommending process improvements. Works to resolve issues and elevates to the DPM/PM as needed.
• Analyzes and maintains accurate program and staff databases and records; generates, assesses, updates and validates database reports and rosters for accuracy and submission to DPM/PM in support of program deliverables. Learns and utilizes program or customer tools and file structures.
• Develops and maintains schedule for program deliverables to meet contractual requirements.
• Organizes and archives legacy program and current program documentation to provide organized and accessible historical records sufficient to support audit or review.
• Supports the PM/DPM in managing calendars, scheduling meetings including conference room reservations and coordinating logistics for program meetings including All Hands; coordinates and facilities program meetings including all logistical support.
• Consolidates inputs for PM/DPM as part of preparation of submitting recurring reports and deliverables, including personnel status reports and Award Fee Self-Assessment documentation.
• Interfaces with team members in maintenance of badges and IT accounts (renewals, replacements, revalidations) and PMCOTR coordination for approvals.
• Performs ad hoc PMO support across a variety of functions.
• Interacts with Program leadership and staff, and Customer leadership (on program-related actions or tasks).
• Documents being handled can be sensitive in nature (personnel rosters, expense reports, etc.) Exercises good judgement in handling sensitive actions and requests from Gov or PM/DPM and keeps the PM/DPM informed.
Qualifications - External
• Bachelors with 10 years or more related experience. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Extensive knowledge of government coordination processes
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (with Government Customers, Senior Program Leadership, and Individual Program contributors)
• Direct experience generating documents or products using Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
• Requires limited or periodic guidance to successfully accomplish tasks
• Active TS/SCI w/Poly
• Experience utilizing databases (data input, data validation, generating reports)
• Prior Human Program Records Officer (PRO) experience
• Resources (HR) experience
• Experience documenting business processes and process improvement
• Prior experience as Program administrative support in customer environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.