Job ID: 211267
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with the ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
* Provides administrative support to managers and other DTMI services contract personnel by handling a variety of tasks that primarily include managing and distributing information and supplies/equipment to increase team efficiency and ensure productive interactions.
* Sends and receives correspondence on behalf of managers and contract employees. Screens calls, routes callers to appropriate contacts, and answers phones on behalf of unavailable personnel.
* Develops memos, reports, and meeting minutes, and maintains an archive of relevant files for the team.
* Prepares meeting presentation packages and coordinates facility setup and hospitality items/tasks.
* Supports coordination, procurement, distribution, and use of equipment and supplies.
* Manages schedules for the team, booking meetings and appointments and preventing scheduling conflicts.
* Assists contract personnel in completing travel authorization forms, making travel arrangements, and processing expense reports and reimbursements, as well as creating and submitting post-travel, contract-required Trip Reports.
* Coordinates with Program Control Analyst to ensure availability of travel funds, estimates travel expenses for authorization forms, calculates actual costs for inclusion in Trip Reports, and maintains a travel log/summary.
* Assists the Project Manager and Task Leads with the creation of job requisitions and works with the recruiting department to coordinate interviews.
* Assists new hires with onboarding activities and acclamation to the program
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.