Job ID: 211060
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 6, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a premier technology integrator driving our nation’s digital transformation, is seeking a forward leaning and creative Systems Engineering,Interation and Test (SEIT) Engineer to join our team. SAIC provides specialized mission analysis, engineering, integration, test, operations, acquisition, source selection, and advisory support services to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We develop innovative solutions for next generation and generation after next systems critical to national security. We develop our people to lead and advance state of the art technology, engineering, and analytical methods to solve the most challenging problems facing our nation. Whether space, ground, air, or sea based, SAIC redefines ingenuity in solving real world problems with expert solutions and systems. Come join our team and develop your skills, capabilities, and community relationships to further your career.
SAIC has an opening for a SEIT Engineer to provide high-end services to an advanced research and development (R&D) USG customer.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Active TS/SCI with/Poly.
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or 3 years with Masters.
• High quality writing skills. Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
• High work ethic to produce quality deliverables in a timely manner based on USG request.
• Basic knowledge in application of SEIT methods to satellite, launch, and ground systems.
• Basic knowledge of acquisition and source selection policies and processes of USG.
• Quality communication skills supporting written reports, group discussion, and oral briefings.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and achieve consensus in an effective and timely manner.
• Proficiency in applying SEIT methods to satellite, launch, and ground systems.
• Proficient knowledge of acquisition and source selection policies and processes of USG.
• Familiarity with IC mission, organizations, disciplines, systems, and processes.
• Ability to review and assess SIGINT technologies and collection concepts.
• Ability to conduct in-depth analysis of SIGINT collection data, gaps, utilization, and forecasting.
• Ability to analyze RF signal detection techniques and characterization such as Low Probability of Intercept, Low Probability of Detection, and Low Probability of Exploitation.
• Experience performing parametric and statistical analysis of specialized data sets.
• Demonstrated knowledge of high data rate, wideband secure, real-time communications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.