Job ID: 211031
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The Sr. Navy ERP Systems Analyst will support the Navy ERP Government Interface Lead in PMW 220 with the following: assisting with Interface Control Agreements and interface standard operating procedures; assisting with tracking of all agreements and changes to interfaces; and ensuring processes/procedures are followed in accordance with Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) audits and Purchase Request Data Standard (PRDS), Procurement Data Standard (PDS), and Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS) data standards.
Government-site position located at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. (while the government is 100% teleworking due to COVID-19, the contractor can work remotely)
· Review, update, and maintain existing and new Interface Control Agreements
· Prepare interface presentations, reports, plans and briefs (as needed)
· Develop and maintain Interface Standard Operating Procedure documents
· Monitor interfaces for data errors and make recommendations for error handling solutions
· Review data against data standards (PRDS, PDS, and SFIS)
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields: Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.), Physical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Information Technology, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics. Master's in field listed above.
· Secret clearance required
· At least 7 years of progressive experience in IT technical analysis and support for DoD/DON acquisition programs. This experience must include one or more technology areas:
o Engineering analyses and recommendations
o IT system analysis
o Strategic technical planning
o Project problem resolution and improvement
o Critical analysis of IT program options and variables
o Risk analysis and mitigation planning
o Technical interaction/coordination with multiple Government entities and vendors
· The successful candidate will have SAP ERP and API knowledge, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong critical analysis skills, and fully capable of using the MS Office suite.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.