Job ID: 210977
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented .Net Developer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing clean, scalable code using .NET, ASP.NET, or similar programming languages in support of an application with an SQL backend. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills.
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET, ASP.NET or similar programming languages
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding web applications
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Create and test software prototypes
• Develop client displays and user interfaces
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist with SQL server and/or Access query tuning and/or other tasks as required.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Bachlelor's degree and 5 years experience with 3+ years web application development experience required
• Experience with .NET, ASP.NET, or similar programming languages required
• Experience with SQL required
• Excellent written and verbal communication is critical for this position
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Top Secret Clearance required
• Baltimore Metro area applicants only please
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.