Job ID: 210972
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Platform Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated career and customer oriented ServiceNow Platform Administrator to join our team.
This position is 100% remote
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business and fourteen (14) years or more experience, ; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD and 9 years related experience (or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- At least 9 years of IT experience including a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in design, development and/or administration of the ServiceNow platform.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA) - New York or more recent version
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications for IAT Level I (A+)
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations and administration
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Better than fundamental understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures and integration with Service Desk functions and policies
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, etc.
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module customization, data imports and third-part software integration.
- Certifications or Micro-Certifications in CSM, FSM, ITOM, SAM, SecOps and ITBM
Potential salary range based/depending on
circumstances including employee qualifications: $135K-$145K
Benefits: health care, retirement, paid days off
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.