SAIC is seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Officer to join our team. This position will provide onsite support to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's technology directorate (CIO-T).
- Create, maintain and provide information management support for the CIO-T Suspense Coordinators.
- Communicate with CIO-T Groups and Offices and subject matter experts as it relates to the status of assigned tasks.
- Respond to emails requesting the status of a task promptly at the request of the Government and provide assistance on the proper procedures when responding to Directorate and Front Office staff packages. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
- Ensure timely completion of actions and will collaborate with other Directorate Lead Suspense Coordinators to resolve task(s) related issues or to negotiate task due dates (extensions).
- Support and attend the NGA Secretariat Office (ONE) Directorate Suspense Coordinators' Meetings and disseminate pertinent information or policy and procedures obtained from these meetings to CIO-T Groups and Offices promptly at the request of the Government. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
- Brief the CIO-T Front Office and/or the GPOC of new taskers received promptly at the request of the Government status of all current taskers. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
- Support the weekly Suspense Coordinator and Suspense Manager meetings and daily tasker team tag up.
- Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, directives, policy letters, and developments and distributed this information promptly at the request of the Government to CIO-T Offices, Groups, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
- Improve and/or document processes, create Standard Operating Procedures and checklists.
- Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-T taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
- Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-T Divisions.
- Perform outreach with suspense coordinators and managers throughout CIO-T.
- Maintain Tasker group mailbox for TQB.
- Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-T and subordinate office taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
- Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-T and subordinate offices.
- Assist with Office Staff meetings and provide administrative and coordination support to the forum; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of routine and specific topic briefings and reports; prepare and distribute briefing report and read-ahead material.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of NGA’s office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
- Demonstrated experience in effective data gathering.
- Demonstrated analytic skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with NGA’s Central Electronic Requirements Tracking Systems (NCERTS)
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience drafting documents and preparing and delivering briefings.
- Demonstrated experience planning and leading sub-tasks/projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Intelligence Community; Department of Defense; and NGA Directorates.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.