Job ID: 210881
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2021
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for an Information Assurance Analyst to join our team supporting an important US government agency in the National Capital Region. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team responsible for responding to IT auditors and helping to coordinate responses to annual audit findings impacting the security of the IT infrastructure. The Information Assurance Analyst will provide support to IT management in processing and analyzing audit findings and developing responses that address the core issues. Specifically, this job requires the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree with 5 years or Master’s with 3 years of relevant IT Audit/Security experience in a technical environment with a variety of IT systems. At least five of those years of experience must be leading the support of IT audit responses.
· At least two (1) years’ experience working for or directly supporting an Inspector General of a Federal agency.
· Security certification (current)
· Experience conducting IT Audits using FISCAM processes and procedures
· Demonstrated understanding of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) circulars A-123 and A-130, Federal Manager’s Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management and Cybersecurity Frameworks
· Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) frameworks and tools, such as, RSAM, CSAM, or experience with SA&A tools, such as Xacta.
· Ability to tailor information security processes and tools, based on ever evolving and changing landscapes, doctrine, and risk scenarios.
· Proficiency in performing work in a federal agency that has both FISMA and GAO compliance requirements.
· Fluency in both spoken and written English, including the ability to work with highly technical and specialized content. Must be able both prepare and deliver such content, verbally and in writing, but also comprehend such content from others, in both spoken and written form.
· Ability to prepare deliverables with sufficient quality such that very few minor, or no, edits are required to be made prior to conveyance to the client.
· Quickly review the work products of others, employ your own knowledge of federal security doctrine, and ensure that timely and accurate feedback and recommended edits are delivered to the author(s). All work products should be ready for delivery to the client after only one review has been performed.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Ability to document processes as needed.
· Proficiency in explaining complex policies and protocols in simple terms.
· Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
· Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to be able to assess potential risks and developing possible solutions.
Candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
DESIRED SKILLS: A solid understanding of IT security tools and concepts. A good working understanding of and technical experience in IT platforms such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, etc. are also a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.