SAIC is seeking a JAPEC Case Manager to support the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Cyber Security Program to protect controlled technical information (CTI) across the DoD enterprise, including proactively mitigating future losses and exploiting opportunities to deter/deny/disrupt adversary efforts to threaten U.S. military advantage. This Cyber Security program is a high priority to DoD, and is critical to preserving the competitive advantage and technological superiority of the United States.
Job duties include:
- Guide cases involving DoD's critical acquisition programs and technologies across the enterprise (acquisition, IC, CI, law enforcement, and requirements) from initial triggering event through identification of courses of action.
- Coordinate activities between the Joint Acquisition Protection and Exploitation Cell (JAPEC) teams at the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security (ARLIS), and National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force (NCIJTF), as well as other organizations to produce a finished integrated assessment product.
- Manage activities to ensure timely response to case actions and milestones and generate and update policies and guidance to facilitate efficient and effective integrated and iterative JAPEC operations.
- Identify requirements for new Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) or Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) or updates to existing MOU/MOA between JAPEC and organizations and identify legal or authority issues for resolution by JAPEC management.
- Bachelor’s degree and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant technical field (e.g., physics, mathematics, operations research)
- 10+ years of DoD experience
- 6+ years in a management role in one or more areas to include:
- Acquisition: Program Management, Systems Engineering, Technical Authority
- Intelligence Community: Science and Technical intelligence, Collection requirements generation/management, DoD Production Centers (DIA, ACIC, MCIA, NGIC, MSIC,NASIC,ONI), Counterintelligence, Offensive Counterintelligence, Analysis and Production, Intelligence or Counterintelligence support to Research Development & Acquisitions (RDA), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- Military: Served as an military officer in US military with operational units to include Army Combat Arms, Navy Warfare, or Air Force Combat Mission Design Series/Combat Operations
- 2+ years of experience in one or more communities other than the area the candidate(s) management experience resides. For example, if the candidate(s) management experience is in Acquisition, then the candidate must demonstrate knowledge of and experience in either the IC, CI or law enforcement community
- Basic knowledge in Defense Intelligence Policy and/or Defense Acquisition Policy
- Ability to conduct analyses linking intelligence, acquisition, engineering/technical information.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or relevant technical field
- 15+ years of DoD experience
- 8+ years of management experience
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma
- Military experience
- Familiarity with DoD Acquisition and Intelligence policy
Target salary range: $145,001 - $155,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.