SAIC is seeking a Logistics Systems Engineer to join a dynamic engaging team that brings out the best of your technical skills while defending American warfighters. Our highly trained technical team supports the MILSATCOM Systems Engineering Integration and Test (MSEIT) contract in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Support the Sustainment Integrated Product Team (IPT) for Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) systems from development to operations and sustainment in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) MSEIT contract.
- Provide Integrated Product Support expertise to include, but not limited to: product support management; supply support; maintenance planning and management; packaging, handling, storage, and transportation; sustaining engineering; design interface; technical data; computer resources; support equipment; training and training support; manpower and personnel; facilities and infrastructure; budgeting and program execution; and contracting requirements.
- Author and evaluate various Integrated Product Support documents to include, but not limited to: Depot Maintenance Activation Plans (DMAP); Memorandums of Agreement/Understanding; Implementation Agreements; Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP); Service Level Agreements; Technical Orders and Manuals; Provisioning; Physical Configuration Audits; Demilitarization and Disposal; Sparing; Depot Source of Repair; Packaging; Permanent Modifications; Facility Modifications; Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness; Contract Data Requirements; and Maintenance Plans.
- Execute and facilitate Integrated Product Support forums to include, but not limited to: Integrated Logistics Support Management Teams; Depot Maintenance Activation Working Group; Training Planning Team; Provision.
For information about SAIC’s benefits, please visit https://jobs.saic.com/pages/employee-benefits
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) degree from accredited institution.
- 10 or more related experience DoD Space Operations, Life Cycle Logistics, or DoD Acquisition.
- Capable of leading projects, including the technical direction of other personnel and the setting of project standards and focus on critical path.
- An active/current DoD Secret clearance.
- MS in technical field.
- 15+ years related experience DoD Space Operations, Life Cycle Logistics, or DoD Acquisition.
- 5+ years related Program Management.
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.