Job ID: 210592
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for System Administrator with a TS/SCI clearance who is experienced in providing administrative and specific job task support in a classified network systems environment or Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) in San Diego, CA.
· Operate and maintain Information Technology assets such as Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) workstations, and Video Teleconference Communications (VTC) equipment capabilities; schedule VTCs using the JWICS scheduler; coordinate with technical support personnel to assist in troubleshooting or reporting issues; and create/delete/maintain user accounts.
· Maintain workstations in compliance with Information Assurance (IA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) standards and ensure appropriate accreditation documentation is available for the SCIF.
· Serve as a Communications Security Material Systems (CMS) user and be responsible for all regulations related to being a Communications Security (COMSEC) user including receiving, documenting, tracking, inventorying, and destroying COMSEC material in accordance with COMSEC guidelines.
· Coordinate daily operations of the SCIF and serve as the conduit to the Special Security Officer (SSO). Interface between current and future SCIF Tenants.
· Approve individuals for open/close privilege, maintain accountability of personnel working in the SCIF and ensure that they adhere to SCIF policies, forward requests for courier cards and store those cards in the SCIF, ensure all SCI material is maintained and destroyed in accordance with DoD 5105.21-M-1 and report/document SCI security incidents to the SSO.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience.
· 4 Additional and applicable years experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
· Minimum of four (4) years’ experience with classified network systems administration.
Experience collaborating as a Team in the classified facility environment
Windows 10 Certification Desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability