Job ID: 210563
Location: CAMBRIDGE, MA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
The successful candidate will become a key member of a talented leadership team, delivering an IT shared services program to support operations at a major government research organization. As a key member of the management team, this individual will provide the leadership, team building and task execution necessary to support the maintenance, availability and efficiency of administrative application systems and services. This candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience managing high performance technical teams and interacting with key stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery and managing daily tasks and deliverables. Bachelor’s Degree with PMP or ITIL certification required.
Required Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate will provide specific evidence of experience and competency in the following areas:
· Experience leading teams of skilled technical resources and providing the necessary management, motivation and mentoring to all team members.
· An organized problem solver with exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· A proven track record of success in managing complex software configuration ,and integration projects.
· A strong project management background and ability to set scope and delivery expectations with internal customers and technical teams.
· Interface with Federal Senior Management to communicate IT application management strategies/plans and gain collaborative support.
· Proven success delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope. The production and/or supervision of project and deliverable documentation materials according to appropriate standards and processes.
· A demonstrated record as a strong customer advocate with the ability to instill the voice of the customer throughout the organization.
· The ability to formulate and evaluate alternative strategic approaches to satisfying customer needs with existing and newly developed technologies. A confident and polished professional presence and refined oral/written communication skills.
· Experience in system and database architecture and re-engineering.
· Experience in the design and utilization of key development and operations metrics in order to measure team and application performance.
· Understanding of applications security requirements and the use of security infrastructure and tools to build robust, secure applications. An understanding of the use of governance frameworks to manage the availability of development functionality for technical customers developing enhancements in federated applications (i.e. SharePoint).
· Experience in requirements capture and documentation, application design and coding, quality assurance and testing, and on-going configuration management.
DOT LCAT Collaboration Platform Designer - Senior
"Experience: A minimum of 8 years of experience in design using SharePoint and other collaboration platforms. Must have experience in problem management, to include quality assurance and SLA analysis.
Duties: Responsible for maintaining and developing a internal website using SharePoint and other collaboration platforms for all problem management activities. Provides medium for SLA reporting, and analyses and verifies reported SLAs. Performs quality assurance on all content. Develops and maintains all database functions."
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.